SIAN KA’AN ADVENTURE
Sian Ka’an Adventure is a tour made for the visitor interested in discovering the Caribbean coast and its flora and fauna in a completely virgin state.
Sian Ka'an is one of the largest protected areas in Mexico with a great natural diversity. The town of Punta Allen is the starting point to explore different coastal and marine ecosystems that are habitat
for many species of birds, turtles, dolphins, manatees and the great fish diversity that the Mesoamerican reef offers.
In the course of a 3-hour boat trip you will delight your senses observing and learning about the flora and fauna of the coast of Sian Ka'an.
• Snorkel next to the mesoamerican reef.
• Swim and relax in a sand bank (natural pool).
• Lunch in the town of Punta Allen.
For people interested in exploring the Caribbean coast (history, culture, flora and fauna) in a fun and responsible way.
We recommend that clients bring their bathing suit, sun glasses, a towel, sun screen, insect repellant, binoculars, their camera and cash, as in this area you can not find ATM machines, nor do any of the vendors accept credit cards. The guides appreciate tips for great service, and you are sure to leave with great memories.
• Transportation from and to your hotel
• Soft drinks
• Entrance fees
• A Tour Gift
• Alcoholic Drinks
• Extra cost of 10$US / person for your pick up in your hotel located between Akumal and Playa del Carmen
• Available only on Wednesday & Saturday -> small group tours (max 10 pers.)
• Available every day for booking of min 4 pers.
• Available every day for private tour -> ask your quote